How To Download Subtitle to VLC Automatically
How To Download Subtitle to VLC Automatically, Without Surfing On net
VLC is a Awesome Open Source media player. You can Play Any Fomat Video and Audio File in it. And Most Of time, You don’t need Extra Codec For Play Videos File Like MKV, webm. Now, You can Easily Download Subtitle To VLC Automatically ,Awesome? Right?
|Subscribe for more updates|
Download Link (VlSub) : Click here
How to Install this in VLC?(You can Watch Video for that)
- Download VLSub Compress File: Click here
- Extract and Find “vlsub.lua” file.
- Copy and Past File IN:
- For Windows: %ProgramFiles%\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\extensions\
- For Linux: ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
- For Mac: /Users/%your_name%/Library/Application
- Now Open VLC and Play Movies, Then Go Menu►View►Find VLSub Option
- VLSub Windows Popup Now Select Your language, and Add Title of Movie Click “Search by Name” Even you can use search by Hash(but Always Try Search By Name its Work Properly)
- After Select One Result, Then Click and “Download Selection” And Save SRT file where Your Movies Saved, And Load That Subtitle
- Simple Enjoy!
So VLSub Make VLC more Better. Now watch movies and don’t waste your time for searching subtitle on web.
Try it out & Know us How you feel after using this extension on VLC.
Watch Video : Convert MKV to MP4