Secure Your Private Files with veracrypt
After discontinued of TrueCrypt, a new application VeraCrypt comes for secure your private files. its not exactly work like good as TrueCrypt but not bad for alternative also.
VeraCrypt was released latest version a week ago with a new feature that calls PIM. PIM is an extra part that could improve make secure data, let’s take step by step.
- Download Veracrypt gave link end of the article. than install it
- after that create some volume partition for secure data at that time “use PIM” will be disabled by default. enabled it.
- after that you see one more step for PIM number (personal Iteration Multiplier) its one type of password. use 0 for default and otherwise add any more than 485. that number must less than 20 characters.lower number make the fast process for encryption versus higher number take some time to encrypt.
- now for the mounting process so simple just click on files, then prompt will come enter your password.
- if you are using PIM so enable USE PIM option and activate it. and all process was done. to get access to your files.
So are you like this article, which will help you to secure your files? comment it. if any idea or suggestion comment it also.